The FuMP Volume 63: May - June 2017 by Artists of The FuMP
The FuMP welcomes in summer with volume 63 with a bunch of summery songs, such as songs about Star Wars, dick pics, and a parody of a well-known Christmas song.
Luke Ski covers one of his brother's songs with "The Crance." The Library Bards sing a new parody about Star Trek. And Dr. Milo T. Pinkerton III of the Consortium of Genius goes out of his lab and into the Internet.
This album also features a live performance of "Let's All Get Demented" by Ivor Biggun sung by members of The FuMP at FuMPFest 2017.
1. Nobody Loves The Roach by Steve Goodie
2. Consider My Goat by TVs Kyle
3. Gas Station Disc Jockey by Power Salad
4. The Seamen Parade by Smashy Claw
5. Mr. Potato Head (live) by Ookla The Mok
6. Get Out of the Lab by Consortium Of Genius
7. Closure by Insane Ian
8. Rogue by the great Luke Ski
9. Kids These Days by Nuclear Bubble Wrap
10. Now You Have The Bridge, Spock by The Library Bards
11. Gay MC by Kris Klark
12. It's Not Easy Being Kylo Ren by Boy Meets Robot
13. Grandpa Got Run Over By A Hybrid by Steve Goodie
14. Facts Have A Well-Known Liberal Bias by Lauren Mayer
15. Just for You by Devo Spice
16. The Crance by the great Luke Ski
17. You Ought To Throw Those Clubs Away by Drew Jacobs