Fatal Error Now Available For Pre-Order
(February 06, 2008)
Well, as of 1:30 last night I have a master which I'm going to send of today for production. So I've started accepting pre-orders for the CD. I put the album up on The FuMP, so you can pre-order it here: http://www.thefump.com/store.php
The album features over an hour of music, all of our hit songs from The FuMP, guest appearances by damn near every other artist in dementia, a video interview with me and The Professor, and a video game.
The album contains the following songs:
1. Cellular Degeneration
2. Pac-Man (featuring Worm Quartet)
3. Reign Of Error
4. Pillagers (featuring the great Luke Ski, Possible Oscar, Worm Quartet, and Power Salad)
6. Getting Old Sucks
7. World Robot Domination
8. My Atari (featuring Worm Quartet)
9. Hey Birthday Boy
10. Take Back The Music (featuring Possible Oscar)
11. Give It To Everybody (featuring Carrie Dahlby)
12. Robot Cat
13. Why Can't I Shoot The Dog? (featuring The Gothsicles)
14. The Flu
15. Blood Guts and Boobs
16. I'm On It (Wikipedia) (featuring Rob Balder)
17. BONUS: Anorexiac by Seamonkey
18. BONUS: Earn Hollywood Earn by Possible Oscar
There's also a video where we talk about what went into each song and some of the stories behind the songs. And a video game called GrandpaC where you play Pac-Man's grandfather trying to avoid the senile old ghosts in your nursing home while eating wafers, power pellets, coffee cups and a certain ED pill that shall remain nameless so this doesn't get marked as spam.
If you are planning to attend MarsCon let me know (http://www.marscon.com) and I'll refund the cost of shipping and you can pick up your CD when you see me there.